World War 2

Me and Nikola made some music on a app called Figure. Β Please enjoy πŸ™‚Β

This entry was posted in General News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to World War 2

1. I think that those were some great tunes, but why is your title named World War Two?other than that I think it was really cool and I would like to try this some time!

• Nikola says:

Thank you πŸ™‚ The title is World War 2 because the music we added was linking to our topic called World War 2 in the Concentration Camp.
      Nikola

2. Brock in Hawai'i says:

I like how you used no up beat music. That was good because world war 2 wasn’t such a pleasant time. There were a lot of violent things happening. Why did you use that music for world war 2?

• Nikola says:

Hello Brock πŸ™‚ We used this music because we wanted to create the feelings that most people had in the Concentration Camps
      Nikola

3. Ty in hawaii says:

What a cool app! I love the world war two sound you made. Where did you get the idea to make a world war sound? Why did you pick it?

• Nikola says:

Hello Ty πŸ™‚ First we had a play on the app and then we decided that this sound fits the world war two so we used it πŸ˜€ We picked it because when we listened we thought that this suits the jews (people that where in the concentration camps) feelings.
      Nikola πŸ™‚

4. Brock in Hawai'i says:

I like how you made the music in a low pitch and it sounded scary. It gave me the goosebumps! My connection to this music is that when you are in the dark by yourself it feels like that music right there. You wonder what’s going to happen next. Why did you do the same sound repeatedly? One suggestion I would make is to put different kinds of scary noises to describe all the scary events in the World War 2.

• Nikola says:

Hello Brock πŸ™‚ I’m really happy that you liked the music that we have created πŸ˜€
      We repeated it because we didn’t want to make more to make it confusing πŸ˜‰ Next time if I could do it again I would not repeat it πŸ™‚ I really like your suggestion πŸ™‚
      Nikola

5. Abigail says:

Its so good I can really see how its based on the concentration camps well done!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚