Brazil 2014

What does this picture make you think about?

20140610-220743-79663550.jpg

About Mr Connor

Year 5/6 Teacher and ICT Leader.
This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Brazil 2014

1. Mrs Hull says:

The criminal amount of money that has been spent hosting the World Cup when so many people in Brazil live in great poverty.

2. Grace says:

Hi I’m Grace. this photo make me feel sad because he is less fortunate than others. they spend more money on hosting the World Cup when tehere is poor and homeless people that they could be helping.

3. Emma says:

Hi my name is Emma.This picture makes me think about poor childeren that wish they could be in the world cup.This makes me feel sad.What does the picture make you think about?

4. Steffi says:

I think the little kid standing there with a football top on is homeless
    and I think he wanted to watch the world cup but he can’t because he
    can’t a ford to get a ticket. He also looks like he lives in a rubbish dump because of
    the rubbish around him.

5. Enrique says:

We have to help the people that are in the slums right next to the World Cup.

6. Rose says:

This picture makes me think about the people how are less fortunate in Brazil right now where the world cup is. This little kid is looking at the celebrations happening in one of the stadium’s where teams are playing. I think he wanted to watch, but because he can’t afford it, he can’t go and watch the brilliant footballers . I think he has his own football at the side because of the rubbish he does not have space to play. The picture of the boy makes me feel sad. How do YOU feel ?

7. milly & Paige. says:

I really liked your pictures on the blog

Please come and visit our blog at, http://sabblog.edublogs.org/